General competition terms and conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully.
- Any personal data submitted with the entry will be retained to assist Sail Racing to operate the competition.If you wish to change your personal data or need further information about the handling of your personal data please contact us at the address given below (3)
- By approving these general competition terms and conditions you approve the handling of your personal data according to the above (1)
- Responsible for the competition is: Sail Racing International AB, Bolshedens industriväg 32, 427 50 BILLDAL
- Please note that all entrants must be aged 18 or over, if you are under 18, your parents must consent to your entry and handling of personal data.
- To enter you must accept the rules of this competition.
- There is not purchase requirement to enter the competition. To enter you need to submit your personal data to be able to receive news from Sail Racing and motivate your entry. If this information is incomplete you will not be participating in the competition. The competition is open for entry from the 26th of June through the 4th of July.
- The winner will be chosen, unless specified otherwise, by a person representing Sail Racing International and GORE. This decision will be final and cannot be appealed against.
- The prize is personal and non-tranferable. The prize will be GORE-TEX pant and jacket and a 1-day sailing experience at the M32 Cup with Fredrik Lööf during the M32 event in Malmoe, Copenhagen for Stockholm;www.m32cup.com. The value of the prize is approximately 35 000 SEK.
- The prize winner will be notified personally through phone or e-mail about 14 days after the closing date of the competition.
- Any tax that may be the result of winning the prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Employees of Sail Racing and GORE are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Sail Racing cannot accept responsibility for any loss, damage or delay of entry. Sail Racing cannot accept responsibility for any technical errors or difficulties that may affect the entry or the result of the competition.