Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The personal data you provide in connection with this contest will be used in the administration concerning the competition and incoming entries. In connection with the announcement of the winner, information provided on the entry form will be posted on paypal.se and sailracing.com.
2. By accepting these competition terms and conditions, you agree that we may process the personal data you have entered above. Please note that 18 years is the minimum age for participation in this competition.
3. Responsible for the contest: Sail Racing International AB, 427 22 Billdal, Sweden. Phone: +46 31 93 98 00 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. In order to qualify for the contest, you are required to have a Paypal account. You are eligible to participate when you have completed and submitted the above information.
5. By entering the competition, you agree to provide Paypal and Sail Racing with access to your contact information. The information will not be misused or passed on to third parties. If the information you provide is not complete, your contest entry will be determined to be incomplete and thus invalid.
6. A jury consisting of representatives from Paypal and Sail Racing will choose the winner on August 7, 2015. The winner will be notified via email or telephone. The winner’s name will be posted in Sail Racing’s social media channels and on sailracing.com/paypal during August. The jury’s decision cannot be appealed. The winner will bear the cost of travel to and from the event. It is not possible to change the contest prize for cash or other goods and/or services. All taxes will be paid by the winner.
7. The prize is personal. You can only enter the contest once per person. The prize consists of a weekend (Saturday through Sunday) for two during the America’s Cup World Series in Gothenburg from August 29 to August 30, 2015. Hotel accommodations consisting of one night in a double room are included in the prize. The VIP passport is valid for August 30, 2015.
8. Employees of Paypal and Sail Racing may not participate in the competition.
9. Sail Racing International takes no responsibility for any technical issues that may affect participation or results of the competition.